Tuesday, April 15, 2008

March in Review ~ Late is better than never!

Whizzing past like a wirl wind, March is now under my bealt. Yes, I know this is quite late, but I had some pictures I thought I would share with you. During Spring break, I was able to go visit my niece and nephew as well as my brother and sister-in-law. It was quite an enjoyable time. The kids are growing like weeds, Zachary now weighs 15 - 17 lbs. Not much less than Katelyn. It is so amazing to see the difference between boys and girls. Katelyn is now into being her own individual so she is not shy to let you know that she doesn't want you holding her, or even if she would rather have someone else have her. Quite funny, though as a loving Aunt..you relish the times she PICKS! you!!! Zachary is doing great. He is now almost 5 months old! Time sure does fly. Though life as missionaries can sometimes stretch the budget for Nick and Jennell (my brother and sis) God never fails in providing for them. Last winter the weight of the snow became to much on the carport over thier car causing it to colapse and crush the vehicle. God miraculously provided the funds for them to buy a slightly used SUV which is larger than their old one and is still able to manuever in the mountainy terrain.


Our Katerbug!


Zachery James!



Well, after all that, I was able to child sit for a family in our church. Usually they have 5 kids that I help out with, but since all but the two youngest were gone I had an enjoyable day with them! Like and Mia are their names and they were just hoots! Luke thought that it was best to tell me that Mia (4) doesn't believe that God and Jesus are the same thing, as in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit! Hahaha...it was HILARIOUS! Also, Luke thought that it would be fun to dress up in his older sisters dress, so I humored him... and put it on. Then we decided to take a picture of him in his boy clothes just so that people would know he truly was a boy. Kids crack me up.



Luke in Girlie clothes

Cutie Pie Mia!

Both of them together!

Well...there's a little insight into my month of March. I hope you enjoyed!
><> God Bless <><

No comments: