Sunday, May 4, 2008

My Hair Story...!!

Well, to those of you who dont know, It seems that my hair is constantly chaning, it goes from short to long, long to short, blond to black, then to light brown..curly to straight.....and on and on and on! Well, I thought I would post my "hair story" for you guys starting about 3 years ago approxmately! haha...be prepared!






My hair about 3 to 4 years ago....REALLY SHORT!


My hair 3 years ago...I was curling it like that Every Day...no Joke there....


Fake braid extensions. This I did while I was in beauty school. Can you tell!!



My hair last March




This last winter....!





My hair when I had died it black right before Joni camp and then quickly put some light brown in it!


Last fall


Experimentation!!!! This winter.....



Well, I know it's not that interesting, but I thought it would be fun for me if I journied my hair from a few years back....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, that was amazing :) I really liked the extension one, I think you were in beauty school. You look really good with that long hair!!!
Wow, I am really boring compared to you, other then a cut here and there it pretty much stays the same color and length :)