Sunday, December 30, 2007

The night before the night of new years eve...

I am quite sorry my dear friends for not posting very often. Life happens, as we all know, and sometimes that can be a painful truth, other times it is joyous (sp)!

So my Christmas was quite nice and definitly very enjoyable with all the family around and the ability to go sledding was a bonus! I went to my brothers house who lives in the mountains and my dad whole family was able to come, even my aunt and uncle from Mass. It was quite an experience!


















These are some photos taken over Christmas time. The people in the pictures are my sister-in-law, brother, and a cousin.

Tonight I was able to enjoy the pleasure of bowling. Though I am not a great bowler, I can say that tonight was my best night ever, since I won for the first time ever! It felt sweet!

Now for some time of exorting....
In the past few months, I feel that God has put it on my heart to practice humbleness... It is quite hard, especially sine I dont think about being humble very often...it's quite a struggle. So, I exort you to be humble, just as Christ humbled himself by coming down on this earth to save us poor wretches. So, as I practice humbling myself before God, I exort you to do the same! We can be exorting buddies!

So, with this I conclude my memo!
I hope you enjoyed the pictures... and If I dont post tomorrow....then have a

HAPPY NEW YEAR! (2008)

1 comment:

Olivia Joy said...

Merry Christmas eve/Merry Christmas/Happy New Year.....That takes care of that :)
I miss you, call me sometime :)
luv ya-weezer