Saturday, March 22, 2008

Day of Baking! Tres Leches (Three milks) cupcakes!

Hello all! I thought I'd share with you one of the highlights of my week with you! This one took place in our kitchen! I was able to make cupcakes! I had seen the recipe done on TV, and thought it looked quite exquisite! So, I found the recipe online and decided to tackle it! (at least the 3 milks part and the icing part!) The fun thing about this recipe is that it called for coconut milk! It is actually quite tasty and I thought fun to work with!


The Recipe!


Here they are right before I put them in the oven!


This is them after they were baked! YUMMO!


Then! (drum role!) Here they are after the 3 milks were put into the cake and then frosted!

1 comment:

Olivia Joy said...

ohhh looks good!!! Your new blog layout is very cool, it took me by surprise for a minute :)
is that...oh...I can't think of her name, but she's a big Christian music artist right?