Friday, March 14, 2008

Of Sewing and drawings!

A beautiful bag my friend olivia sewed. Her site is called All That is Good.
Hello Ya'll! I thought I'd make another post. Two fold. ;) 1. becuase I want to be intered in this drawing that Oliva is hosting!(BTW, if your looking for a cool place to park your eyes for awhile, you'll be astounded at all the things this family can do. They are quite inspiring!) 2. I do have a few things I would like to say as well!


First.....I went to the library today and picked up a Lotta Jansdotter book that I requested. It is the neatest thing. Last summer when I was at camp, Martha V. had some really cute bags that she had made out of a pattern from this book. Well....when I started looking at the book, I realized that they had some really niftly ideas, one of which is a duvet cover, which I am really interested in making! So, we shall see what comes of me finding this great book!

No comments: