Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Cranford





So I have found a new favorite! Yes, it's the movie series Cranford. It has actually caused me to want to read the book. Not that that suprises me at all since I absolutly LOVE to read. Anyways...if you haven't watched them, go to
and watch them for yourself. It will take awhile since there is approx. 5 hrs. or so. Because of this, I have had to break them up and watch them piece with a friend of mine. But they are definitly worth it!


So, to update ya'll on something new in my life that will be starting. This week-end I will attend a bible study called Apples of Gold. It looks quite interesting since it helps teach you meal planning and other cooking techniques all wrapped up with a bible study! Anyways, it meets once a month except for February when we will meet twice. I'll keep you informed on how it goes!

In Him
Laura

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The new look is great!!!
My sister is currently watching "Cranford" on Youtube. The only problem is that they are only ten minute segments :(