Thursday, January 24, 2008

Priority Proposal Thursday

Hello Everyone!
Well... I do have some news. So, this mourning when I was in the shower scrubbing away, I heard this knock on the bathroom door. It scared me a little bit since I wasn't expecting my mom to knock. Anyways....I was all like, "Mom! Is that you?" Well, with the shower running, I couldn't hear her, so I turned off the shower (I was done anyways) I asked again. "Mom, that you?" she replied,"Yes!" she then proceeded to tell me that my good friend Becky asked me to call her right back after I got out of the shower. I thought this a little strange since it was a school morning and still rather earlyish. So, I put on my robe and then proceeded to call my friend. When she answered we said the normal greetings and then she told me that Jason, her boyfriend, had proposed the night before and she had accepted! It was so fun to just giggle with her over it for a little while and then realize that yes, I am infact entereing the age when a young man could forever enter your life to stay. It was quite bizzare to think about and still is. Anyways... she asked me if I would like to be a bridesmaid and of course I said yes! Anyways...there is a tinge of sad news with this story. She wants to have a June wedding and by what she was saying she's thinking the end of June which if I came to Joni camp, that would be around then. *tear tear* But I had to remind myself that it's God's will and not mine. So, I will just have to be content with whatever happens.




This picture is of a group from my church going to a theme park a bout 3 hours away. Becky and Jason are in this picture which is the reason I am showing you. The girl sitting right above me in the green shirt is Becky, and the guy right above her is Jason.


This picture is of Kayla(far left), on of my best friends, Becky(middle) another best friend, and the Jason (far right).


This last picture is of the group of us lined up tallest to shortest. You can try and find the two twitterpated lovers! hehe....



Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhhh!!! How exciting!!!!
Hmmm, maybe you could negotiate with her on her wedding day :)........Then again, maybe not :)