Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sew What! Skirts!

Hello all! So, I am very excited....I just made a purchase of a book called.
I am quite excited as I have been having a lot of trouble finding modest yet cute skirts. I've been dying (sp) so have a long jean skirt, but alas, I have not been able to find one. It is such a sad state that our society is in when a girl considers 3 inches long of fabrid wrapped around her waist is a skirt. Sickening if I may say so herself. So, this said, I've decided to be adventurous and try to make my own skirts. Not only will they have my own touch of style, they will hopefully be modest and look good on! I will keep you updated as to how they turn out and if the book is worth it's money!
So today, I worked in the nursery instead of sitting in on the sermon. Being in the nursery is quite hilarious....you get to see all the children acting bizirk all at once! Quite ammusing! When we only had about 5 minutes more left before all thier parents came...I had just finished picking up when I see one of the girls, she's 3, start throwing all the little dished all around the room. grrr.... anyways...I calmed myself has just went and got her sister who was in the nursery working as well and she gave her a little talk about picking up. It was quite hilarious actually.
So tomorrow is a holiday, Marting Luther King Jr. day. I have no school, so I am very excited!
Well...I'll have to say adios for now! But....I shall be back!

1 comment:

Olivia Joy said...

ooooh!!! I want that booook!!!! really baaaad!!!!
YOu'll have to tell me how it is. And make sure to post pictures of the finished skirts!
Thanks for the call today.
My lunch actually ended up being slightly yummy (imagine that).