Sunday, January 27, 2008

Trendy Modesty that Totally Matters

Hey you guys! Just yesterday I recieved a new shirt from one of my upcoming favorite stores online. This site has quite nice modest clothing. Well, I've been searching all over the web for other sites that sell modest clothing as well as more modest swimsuits... well...heres a list of what I've found.

www.biblicalwomanhoodonline.com/modestclothing.htm

You might have to dig through some of these sites...as some are more on the amish side of dress...some though do have quite cute clothing!

www.limericki.com
Here is a site that sells moderatly modest bathing suites....they are also very adorable....

www.christa-taylor.com/home

I just found this one this weeks and am falling in love quite quickly with their clothing which I must say is very trendy and VERY modest....look away girls! They tend to be a bit more expensive, though if you find sale items.,....they are awesome prices!


Sorry my beloved's! I guess I'm not quite sure on how to use the link butting thingy...so...here's the old fashioned way!
Love ya!

1 comment:

Olivia Joy said...

Ummm, am I missing something?
Where are the links, dearest?